Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Problem

I'm tired of Ginny's conniving creations.  I was upset @ her messing up "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for me, like she said she was for me it seemed, how mean is that?  Ha, see I'm always right like this.  Let me tell you what I thought of.  Have you seen .. anyway, I saw this show called "The Dark Crystal.." and they hypnotize to take out the joy in oneself..  Anyway, I got an image and feeling of Ellen being like held down in her life force via eyes.  Um.. wtf is this Ginny up to?  You could do anything you want, doesn't mean it's deserved.  I get any old message.  I already said on my website I will not stand for any outbursts on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  Some people I know play that m.. is pleasure, which I just said, and the same goes for these turds.