Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

So..

I became a bit heartbroken at losing a chance with Ellen DeGeneres liking girls from the dead South but not the Northeast other than New England, whom came to New Orleans and became the Cajuns.  I assure you I'm pretty clean.  I know she likes people there but doesn't make people happy who were born in the South with parents from up North.  That's just blood, and I like it.  I don't hvae *** thinking @ people who were kids in New Orleans, who are considered spoiled but to me nice.  I mean, that's probably the way I think and am built.  I don't know, I'm made of food and, what, DNA swirls.  Also, I have 1 parent from the South in the East of the globe.  However, I think it's more like the Latinos without real blood there.  It might be categorized like Italians, in the trunk.